We feel that it is our corporate responsibility to help those in our community. Due to the large number of donation requests, of both money and products, we have imposed a set of rules governing donation requests. It is at our sole discretion, without any reasons given, whether we approve or decline donations.
To request a donation, you must adhere to the following. We've imposed these rules to help prevent donations from being used by unscrupulous individuals that solicit donations for personal gain. This is also due to the extremely large number of donation requests we receive every year. While we cannot help every organization, we hope to be able to do our share and this helps to ensure our donations are going to legitimate organizations.
- Donations will only be made to tax-exempt, non-profit organizations with proper state or federally issued Tax-Exempt/Non-Profit Identification numbers.
- Organizations must have been registered and in active service for over a year.
Any donation requests must be made in writing with the following information:
- Organization name
- Organization address
- Organization contact person & phone number
- Organization Tax-Exempt Non-Profit ID number
- Description of services performed by the organization
- Date the donation is requested
- How the donation will be used to help others
- What size of donation is requested.
Please note we do not give donations for direct financial support, capital campaigns, political campaigns, assistance with personal financial difficulties, or requests that benefit individuals or individual families.
Due to the volume of requests we get, we will only contact you if we are interested in donating to your organization. If we are interested, we will contact you within a few days of receiving your request. Please do not contact us inquiring about the status of your donation request.
Donation requests can be sent to the following:
Popcorn Wagon Frankenmuth Inc.
C/O Donation Request
925 S. Main St. C-2
Frankenmuth, MI 48734